We know that when a person buys an accounting service, essentially all he/she buys is an invisible promise, the adequacy of which he/she cannot, unfortunately, assess until after the service has been delivered!
We are aware that the client sacrifices more than the accountant in their relationship. You sacrifice control; you also put yourself at the risk of the consequences (financial, professional and even personal) if the job is performed poorly. You cannot discover and recover a tax overpayment. And finally, you sacrifice money and time. You have burdened yourself with an obligation to pay, while the accountant may have sacrificed only time.
We think it is only fair to re-balance that sacrifice imbalance in the relationship balance sheet by taking away some of that risk from you. We offer a number of guarantees to give our clients more comfort, ease and confidence and ensure that we keep our promises by delivering according to your expectations:
- We know that you treasure your time and we want to show you that we respect it too. We therefore undertake to do the following:
- Return clients’ phone calls within 30 minutes when we are not able to answer your call immediately.
- Reply to clients' emails within 90 minutes and reply to letters within 3 days - if we cannot give you an answer by then, e.g. because we need to do some in-depth work, we will let you know so.
- Turnaround time of 1 month for preparation of your annual accounts (provided you provide us with all records and explanations we need within the agreed time).
- We undertake to pay any fines imposed on clients for missing statutory deadlines if it was our fault (we are happy to offer this guarantee as we are pretty confident that it will not happen!)
- If a client suffers any other financial loss as a result of an error made by our practice in handling their affairs, we will be happy to compensate the loss.
- Pricing guarantee: If you ever receive an invoice without first authorising the service and/or the price, you are not obligated to pay for that service.
- Full money back service satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the services performed by our firm, we will, at the client's option, either refund the price or accept a portion of the agreed price that reflects your level of satisfaction. Upon final payment of price in accordance with the terms of payment, we will assume that you have been satisfied.